GRAND ACHIEVERS CARE
Elderly care emphasizes the social and personal requirements of senior citizens who need some assistance with daily activities and health care, but who desire to age with dignity. Isolation is a reality that comes with old age. BOGAA FOUNDATION initiate a program, Bogaa Grand Achievers Care (BGAC). However, elderly care is focused on satisfying the expectations.BOGAA FOUNDATION do provide food, medical facilities, physiotherapy sessions, laundry, on call doctors and activities like yoga, games and everything to ensure a smooth living and fighting isolation.
Our Facilities are…
- Handrails and other accessibility features.
- Yoga exercises meditation.
- Trained professional staff, including 24/7 nursing services.
- Emergency medical services.
- Close to or attached to a hospital.
- Healthy lifestyle and food options without compromising on dietary preferences and taste.
- Community living with like-minded people.
- Activities and engagements.
- Customised and friendly service.